Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Man vs self

Today is going to be a very fun day I'm making my own book. But I have a problem I don't know what kind of book I'm going to make. my friends and family were thinking about making a book of me like almost how my life is and I loved that idea so I agreed to them. I have been thinking if where I should start of and I had a idea I started of with my name so people know who I am. I wrote about what I like to do and what I do in my spare time after a couple of minutes I finished my introduction.



The next day I had completely no idea what to do so I panicked I only had three weeks to finish this book. So I started to think and think and let me tell u this was very hard I don't know why it was hard I just needed to think of what I do what I'm doing right now. So I wrote what I like to do. I started of with something I like to read and write and I was happy of what I wrote. A couple of hours later I finished three chapters I usually stop from here and wait for the next day but I wanted to do at least six chapters so I wrote who my friends were and how we meet. It was very late it was almost 12:00 am.



I got very tired so I went to bed the next day. I felt grumpy for some reason so I took my dog for a walk and it was a great sunny day for a walk I started to get hungry so I went to get a meal at the little cafe down the road. After that went back home to finish of this book. I started to get so many ideas what I can write when I was just about to write my idea someone knocked on my door so I went to check who it was and it was my best friend since we were like seven years old. Her name is Lola by the way we talked and talked about life and when we were talking I had some great ideas for my book. After a couple of minutes later lola left and I went back on writing my book.
I had all these great ideas in my head that I didn't Even stop writing.




The next day I wrote more and more I was happy that I had these ideas. But then I got a phone call by my boss than is going to publish and share my book she said that I only had three days left now because she had other people sharing there book she is going to pick one person that is going to share their book. So I had to do this all day long Even if it will take me all night I will still do it. So I kept writing and writing till it made me get tired. I got very tired after a couple of hours. My dogs were barking so loud because I didn't feed him and her from writing this book so I gave them a treat and some water and they were ok I felt bad for not feeding them I just got too extracted from this book.



Ok so now I have two days to finish this book and I'm panicking so much I have done twenty seven paragraphs and I need to at least write fifty something or more. I knew I needed help but if I did have help what would that do. This is about me so I have to write about me but I wrote everything about me. Wait I have a idea maybe I should write about my friends and family like what i do with them in my spare time. I got very hungry but I didn't want to make food So I ordered a pizza and fries. Wail I was waiting I spent time with my dog rose and zeus after about two minutes the pizza man came. I was really hungry but when I had about three slices of pizza I wasn't that hungry. After dinner I went to brush my teeth and went to sleep.




The next day I had toast for breakfast and a milkshake but I never finish it I was just really tired and I just didn't feel like me today but I had one more day and I had to finish this book.
After four hours I finished about 79 paragraphs almost 80 anyway I wanted to go to my friends house but I wrote a little bit more.
After writing some more lines I went to lola’s house and she offered me some cake because it was her mum’s birthday yesterday. I said yes and she gave me this nice looking chocolate cake with candy strawberries on top.I tried the cake and it was amazing even the candy strawberries were also good after I had cake me and Lola we chatting we chatted about my new book that I'm releasing in a month but finishing it tomorrow afternoon.


It was getting late so I headed back home. When I got home I wrote one more paragraph And went to bed. The next day was my last day of this book I didn't write anything because I was kinda of lazy and I have to give the book in around 3:pm.

Time as gone past and it was 2:41 and the office it was a long drive so I might be a little late and I did I came one minute late but it was ok. We had the meeting and after the meeting my boss Alisha read the book she told me to wait at the waiting room so I did I got very nervous as I was going to have the worst news ever. She didn't read all of it she read about a Page or two.


As I was waiting alisha called me in and this is the part when I got super nervous that I was squeezing my hands so hard. We talked and talked about the book she said that she like the first two pages and she will read the rest at home. After that meeting I went home happy.


It has been today's since the meeting and I got a call from Alisha. She said that She didn't like the book but she loved it. Alisha wants me to make another book next week I said sure.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Megan. I just wanted to say I really like your work and you've wrote a lot of words and your writing work is very interesting to be reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan I love your work Its amazing you wrote so much I like how it's about a girl trying to write her own book it sounds like you are the one talking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Megan! I like that you used the first person in your writing. It worked well for you. You still need to keep an eye on your punctuation, although it is getting better! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.