Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

music

In music me Hayley and kalea did a singing video I didn't join in the video cause I didn't want to be recorded and I felt uncomfortable to sing in front of people unless it's my friend's. the song we chose was before you go by lewis Capaldi.

1. (what instrument did we use) we didn't use an instrument
2. (what song did u pick and why?) (before you go) cause it is a good song
3. (what was challenging about the piece?) it wasn't really challenging.
4. (was I happy about the video?) I wasn't in it but I think Hayley and kalea did a great job.
5. (what would I change about the performance?) nothing I think the girls did a good job
6. (was I happy about the grad?) I don't know what grade I got
7. (what have I enjoyed about the semester?) I like the part when we were practising singing because its fun when your singing with your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.