Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Why do we have a blog

On our cybersmart we had to do some stuff about blogs and how we do it why we have it and what it is and I will be answering throes question's.

(What is a blog) A blog is when you can write about your life and about what your learning or doing I have a blog but a school blog I use it to post my learning stuff and very one can see what I have been learning about.

(Why do u have it) well having a blog is a part of school it's basically a subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.